Saturday, February 14, 2015

Silence Is The Voice!

In a dark silent room,
The one suffering was me
Still her voice was whispering
then I thought of silence is the voice


The whites of failure is wondering around

the presence of success is far away over
This is the reason behind absence of her
then I thought of silence is the voice

I am alone, everyone is apart from me
only the silence is close to me
still her memories are etching my heart
then I thought of silence is the voice


Today I am not amongst successful fellow

This is the reason behind why we are not together
Your not being is still within me 
Then I thought of silence is the voice


As you are not in my life

As my dream to make you my wife
I am still alive remembering you, alone
Then I thought of Silence is the voice


As per the saying,

walls have ears, they can hear
Silence has also voice
thus it says, Silence is the voice.







No comments:

Post a Comment