Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Special Day!


Another year has passed for you
Its time to cut the cake and celebrate
I think, my love for you
I couldn't authenticate

I wish your birthday
could happen every day
So I could write poetry's for you
on an every special day 


The special day you were born
is filled with many pleasures
My attraction and caring bond
Are my life's greatest treasures

The words are not enough
to wish you on this special day
My blessings, and love
will always be together with you
Every single day

Every single day, every single moment
the happiness, peace and success
will never apart from you 
This is my blessing on this
Special day 

Your hand fist filled with blest 
your heart weal every single day 
this is my only wish on this
Special day

No comments:

Post a Comment