Saturday, December 13, 2014

Forever Connected!


Every moment we spent together..
has touched our live, souls forever,
The things that we shared and learned..
is true love that we have earned.


I am who I am partly because of you..

and you are YOU because of me, too,
I will never forget you..
for my love is honest and true.

We are connected on such a deep level..
that no one can remove that, not even the devil, 
Our feelings might be different a year from now..
but you are a part of me somehow.


A part of me will always be you..

a part of you will always be me,
No matters what happens, that much is certain..
our souls are one beyond life closes the curtain.


You will be mine forever..

for worse or for better,
You are tattooed in my heart..
and nothing can tear our souls apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment