Saturday, April 18, 2015

P A S S I O N !

Cos no one else ever did for me
what my passion did in a stound


Cos no one else ever abide for me

what my passion was in a row beside me


Cos no one else gave me refuge to live

when I was thrown out of my sweet home


Cos no one else blessed me when I was outset from zero

what my passion was itself my blessings

Cos no one else loved me
when I was before bowed to others


Cos no one else kept a hand on my shoulder

when I was having abjure in my passion


Passion makes my soul wise

Yes! It makes me almighty and knight 


Passion rewarded me a deserving life

the outside world respects my passion


My passion respects my soul

and my soul deserves to be alive
TO RISE A FUTURE GOAL


Every being incised my failure

but no one else sight my passion


Some fellows are only for making our assurance loosen up

because the success doesn't knocks into their way
THEY  DESERVE  WELL


Passion makes my soul royal

my heart sinless and my mind aseptic


When I feel low

passion makes me bethink of a rising star


Heart glints and my work starts

Passion a beck and decent meditation


Cos no one else worked for me

what I only did for a passion itself night and day 


I am soothfast and free with my passion

what my passion deserves cult


Yes! My soul is working

and enjoying the fragrance of peace
To spark my passion, only my heart wants
Passion to come as  IMMORTAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment